Our mission at Ultima Displays Canada is to become Canada’s first choice supplier of portable exhibit displays with a vast product selection that meets our clients’ ever changing needs. We strive to continually provide quality products at competitive prices with exceptional customer service to all our dealers without compromising our integrity, respect, and social responsibility. We are committed to creating an enjoyable business experience for our dealers as well as our employees by creating a fun and open work environment in which they can grow and succeed.
- Ultima Displays Canada, a division of the P3 Group, was established 2002 in Markham, Ontario, Canada. Its main purpose was to become the primary supplier of cost-effective portable exhibit displays to various trades and marketing agencies in Canada.
- By 2006, Ultima has grown exponentially and moved from Esna Park to 160 Cochrane Drive, a facility with larger warehouse capacity. In the same year, we established our own graphic department to meet the demands of our dealers and become the ‘One Stop Shop’ supplier of portable exhibit displays.
- In 2010, to meet the changing display needs, Ultima expanded its graphics department and added wide format Direct to Substrate fabric printers along with an experienced sewing team to produce our extensive line of fabric structure displays in-house.
- With the addition of a CNC machine to fabricate custom displays and a 2-step process Dye-Sublimation Printing machine in 2015, we moved to our current location at 220 Markland Street in Markham to house our ever-expanding production facility.
- To this day, Ultima Displays Canada continually invests in people, product development, and services, so we can become the ultimate portable exhibit display supplier across Canada.